HAVING CLEAR WINDOWS AT NIGHT AND DARK WINDOWS DURING THE DAY
WHAT IS SMART TINTING WINDOWS ?
Tintuitive™ Self-Tinting Windows adapts to the sun’s intensity providing tinted windows only when needed.
- Tintuitive™ Self-Tinting Windows is a passive technology.
- It doesn’t require any external power source or input other than direct sunlight.
- The process is based on carbon molecules that change their molecular structure when UV light strikes them (absorb more light) and they become dark.
- During the day, when is hot and sunny the window automatically tends to block the heat and glare. You enjoy the view, feel comfortable and the electric meter is under control.
- At evenings and cloudy weather, the windows stay bright and clear.
- The user will experience optimal thermal and visual comfort behind self-tinting windows without having to operate windows manually or deal with software.
HOW DOES SELF-TINTING WINDOWS WORK
From 20% Dark in Daytime to 75% Light at Night
Tintuitive™ Self-Tinting Windows constantly adapts to changing sunlight conditions. Throughout the year, this adaptive technology automates the amount of visible light let into a building by dynamically tinting when called for by various weather conditions.
Tintuitive™ Self-Tinting Windows contains carbon-based molecules that change their molecular structure when UV light strikes them (and thus they absorb more light) and become dark. Similarly, in the absence of UV light, the molecules reverse to their original shape, making the glass clear once again.
GLASS UNITS STRUCTURE
Tintuitive™ Glass units and windows are installed the same as any other window or Insulated Glass Units, and can also be installed on inoperable windows and doors.
Installation is simple and doesn’t require any additional trades at either the design or installation phase.
Color & Outboard Tint
Size: Maximum width is 60”/ 1500 mm. (There is no formal limit on the height available).
Low-E (Combined with the best of Low-E options makes the product perform at its highest levels).
NATURAL LIGHT COMFORT
By reducing glare and heat while letting natural light in, you can create better thermal and visual comfort and enjoy increased health and well-being.
Without blinds or shades, you can experience the beauty of the outdoors and enjoy windows the way they are meant to be enjoyed.
Blocking over 90% of solar heat in cooling seasons, or just 60% in heating seasons, provides optimized energy efficiency all year.
Tintuitive ™ Self-Tinting Windows automatically adapts the tint level in response to direct sunlight.
FOR RESIDENTIAL HOMES
FOR COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS
Before Self-Tinting Window
After Self-Tinting Windows
SAY GOODBYE TO BLINDS
Photochromic Self-Tinting Windows create comfortable human environments by bringing in more natural light and providing unobstructed views, while minimizing heat and controlling glare.
Get In Touch
We Will Get Back To You With Price Within 24 Hours