PriWatt Film Cleaning
- Use a soft, lint-free cloth to clean the switchable film when it is in the OFF position (opaque state). Amazon Link
- Use 99% isopropyl alcohol as a cleaning solution. Amazon Link
- Avoid harsh paper towels to prevent light scratches and hazing over time.
- Avoid Harsh Chemicals such as ammonia-based cleaners or solvents. These chemicals can damage the film and cause it to degrade over time.
- Avoid the edges of the film from getting in contact with any liquids. Moisture left on the edges will cause delamination.
- Make sure to dry the film thoroughly with a clean cloth after cleaning.
PriWatt Film Maintenance
- Allow the Smart Film to Rest: To allow the liquid crystals to rest and prolong the lifespan of the film, it is recommended to turn the film OFF for a minimum of 4 hours every 24 hours.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects as they can damage the Smart Film. If you need to use a tool near the film, use caution to avoid scratching or puncturing it.
By following these maintenance instructions, you can help ensure that your PriWatt Film stays in good condition and functions properly for years to come.