Smart Glass Technologies was founded in 2018 in Miami, Florida, and with capabilities spanning the United States and Canada, Smart Glass Technologies (SGT GLOBAL) is an exclusive dealer for Smart Glass Group, the fastest-growing manufacturer of switchable privacy Smart Film and Smart Glass in the North American market.
Smart Glass Technologies is a leading innovative company offering the widest variety of design options when it comes to superior quality switchable privacy glass, self-adhesive PDLC (Polymer-Dispersed Liquid Crystal) film, and photochromic self-tinting windows technology.
Smart Glass Technologies has more than 15 teams of certified smart film installers in the USA and Canada. SGT is the first company in the industry to have the distinction of providing Smart Film installation training worldwide. Smart Glass Technologies devotes all of its attention to detail to ensure that customers receive the highest-quality products and installation.
With installations all over the world that range from the simplest residential bedroom or bathroom window to the most complex installations for some of the world’s most reputable companies — Boeing, Netflix, Miami Dade College, Toronto North York Hospital, the US Department of Defense, TD-Bank, and others — today Smart Glass Technologies is considered the primary player in the switchable glass and PDLC film market.
- In 2015, “Smart Glass Group” was founded by Anton Yerkey in Toronto, Canada. The manufacturer was developing a high-quality, ultra-clear PriWatt™ Smart Film and other switchable products.
- In 2018, Smart Glass Technologies, founded by William Vasile Turcan, became an exclusive distributor for Smart Glass Group and began substantially growing the Smart Glass USA market. In addition, Smart Glass Technologies also offers on-site estimates, installation service, and full support to local contractors provided by the local distributors.
- In 2020 Smart Glass Technologies became the fastest-growing switchable privacy glass and PDLC film supplier in the North American market, which proves the opening of other major branches in Miami, New York, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Austin, San Francisco, Toronto and Vancouver.
- In 2021 Smart Glass Group opened new Smart Glass manufacture in Miami Florida. With a local lamination facility, SGT can focus more on product quality and customer relations than logistics.
The Florida-based manufacturing facility allows us to quickly get your glass orders manufactured and shipped out on time. The regular production time is 3-4 weeks and delivery 5-10 Days.
Smart Glass Technologies driving core values are: smart work, team spirit, integrity, and continual assimilation of ever-developing technologies in the field of Switchable Smart Glass Technology.
Smart Glass Technologies is committed to excellent service and dedication to exceeding clients’ expectations.
Smart Glass Technologies main vision is to become a premier supplier for Switchable Privacy Glass. To be experts in the industry. To offer outstanding customer service. And to provide a one-stop-shop service: Manufacture, installation, electrical connection.
We are ready to respond to the ambition and imagination of our customers.
Smart Glass Technologies has been meeting the highest demands for many years now with continuous investments in the field of switchable glass technology.
WHY WE ARE THE BEST
*SUPERIOR QUALITY PRODUCT:
- PriWatt™ Film Made in Canada (UL Recognized)
- PriWatt™ Glass Made in USA (UL Recognized)
- Transformer Made in Germany (UL Recognized)
- High quality laser cutters
- Prime ITO lamination machinery
- Patented additions to make own electrodes “busbars” (more reliable)
- Superior adhesive layer
- High quality lamination machinary Made in Germany
- PriWatt™ Film light transmittance is 88% (Transparency)
- PriWatt™ haze lever only 3% (Hazenest)
- Fast switching time (100 milliseconds from frosted to clear and 400 milliseconds from clear to opaque )
- Cuts UV rays by 98%
- Cuts IR rays by 90%
- Consumes 0.5 watts per 1 SqFt ( LESS than most alarm clock displays)
- 15+ years run-life
- Consumes 0 watts when in opaque mode
- Our liquid crystals are perfect for HD rear video projection
*FINEST INSTALLATION SERVICE:
Smart Glass Technologies is the first company in the industry to have the distinction of providing Smart Film-certified installers in major US and Canadian cities. In-house certified glaziers, electricians, and automation specialists will provide the best integration service.
We are growing very quickly with a 250% revenue growth compared 2020 to 2021.
The way we structured the business model is that we continue to grow aggressively while minimizing the costs for both dealers and retailers.
In order to expand, we hope to familiarize as many people as possible with the Switchable Smart Glass. At this moment our goal is to concentrate more on the North American market and manufacture 100,00 SQFT by end of 2022.
The economic vibrancy and the opportunities have truly inspired Smart Glass Technologies to think even more seriously about growing our inventory.
We are planning to launch a line of new PriWatt™ products, which we are not ready to disclose in detail at this moment. In 2022 the market will definitely be changed by the simplicity of the use and installation of Smart Glass and Smart Glass products.
We also plan to have 15 exclusive partners in the US and Canada by the end of 2022.
Both the USA and Canadian markets are massive. We have estimated the market to be a hundred million dollars in the U.S. alone; although Canada is smaller than the USA, the opportunities are massive there as well.
Smart Glass Technologies feels that people are just becoming familiar with privacy-on-demand products, and the opportunity for growth is eminent.
The way Smart Glass Technologies are measuring the market opportunity is based on the growing statistics of how many people are purchasing switchable products such as Smart Glass or PDLC Film in the last 5 years.
Smart Glass Technologies is making this prediction on the amount of square footage of glass used in pre-construction commercial buildings and the growing commercial sector as our main consumer.
The residential sector has huge potential as well. Residential developers are starting to use more glass on the interior and buildings are turning more and more to natural light. But the necessity of privacy remains a major factor in buyers’ decisions.
TRENDS – HEALTHCARE
Smart Glass Technologies takes into consideration all important trends or changes.
For example, in medical buildings, COVID-19 has increased the popularity of Smart Glass or Smart Film instead of regular shades or window blinds that the cleaning crew must dust and wash every other week.
COVID-19 is an unprecedented pandemic requiring extraordinary solidarity between all stakeholders in the healthcare industry to urgently respond and support healthcare service providers.
We believe that not only will there be increased demand for disinfectants for use against COVID-19, but also that there will be a reconsideration of different products within hospital facilities in terms of environmental surface type and decontamination procedure.
Smart Glass meets all of the necessary criteria:
- Easy to decontaminate by HCW under varied conditions
- Compact, easily managed and cost-effective
- Performs the same function as the replaced product
- Due to the complicated laundering requirements, labor- intensivity, time consumption and cost, fewer efforts are placed on decontaminating soft porous surfaces such as privacy curtains in most healthcare facilities.
Smart Glass Technologies has harnessed its extensive experience in privacy systems to cope with this pandemic impact and increased concerns about the decontamination efficiency of porous surfaces in healthcare facilities.